Monday, February 3, 2014

Want bold, beautiful, natural looking brows? --> check it out!



Hi ladies! So, it's been a few days (so sorry, I'm back to reality and time is lacking!) - anyway, I was thinking today as I did my makeup how vital my brow routine is to my overall look.  I think out of anything that I NEED to do on a daily basis, brows are definitely it.  They can literally define your look, similar to a bright lipstick or a smokey eye.  In light of this revelation, I am bringing you my staples to bold, beautiful brows!

1. Keep them tidy:


  • Pluck, but don't OVER pluck! 
  • When you check out your brows in the morning, you should certainly remove any of the strays, however, it is so important that you don't go overboard with the tweezers, otherwise you can end up with sparse and misshapen brows 
  • *I will do a more in-depth brow shaping tutorial in the future

2. Shape them up:


  • My staple: Milani brow tint - nautral taupe
  • this brow tint is in the form of a pen, and creates a soft but well defined line - perfect for shaping the outside of your brows.


3. fill em' in:


  • My staple: Anasthesia Brow Powder Duo - cool dark brown
  • This brow powder comes with two shades - I always go for the shade that is just a tad lighter than my original brows; this gives them a much more natural appearance while still being more bold.
  • *milani also makes a fabulous brow duo if you are looking for a budget-friendly option!



4. hold them in place:


  • My staple: Covergirl Natural Lash clear mascara
  • While this is technically a mascara, I LOVE this for holding my brows in place; it is clear so it doesn't add any color, but it holds them all day, and the price just can't be beat!

4 comments:

  1. lovely tutorial!

    hellomynamesanna.blogspot.com

    PS: how about following each other on GFC? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kay...I have just nominated you for the Liebster Award! Take a peek
    http://chrysalisgals.blogspot.com/2014/02/liebster-blog-award.html

    I love the tutorial!
    Keisha xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like to think that I am pretty decent at doing my makeup but one thing I cannot seem to get right is my eyebrows! I think it is so crucial to get your eyebrows done as it does frame your face but it always seems to look too dark or too unnatural :< I have very sparse brows toward the middle and end which means I have to fill them in quite a lot but I cannot find the right colour.

    -Shelby
    http://bittersweetshelby.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! I wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the Liebster Award! :-)
    Check out the post!
    http://hisandhersfashion101.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete