Monday, January 13, 2014

Welcome!

Who am I?

Hi everyone! I am officially writing my very first blog post - a little bit of an 'about me'. First off, my name is Kayla. I am your average girlie-girl college student with a new found appreciation for makeup and beauty products.  I have been in dire need of a hobby and ta-da! Here I am today writing to the world about how much I. Love. Make-up! Not only make-up, but pretty much anything that has to do with making you feel like the best possible version of yourself. 

What am I doing here?

Well, as I said above, I love beauty products. I love learning about beauty products, I love experimenting with them, and I am here to share my experiences with all of you! Disclaimer: my opinions may not always match your own experience and I am often sarcastic - I believe strongly in love and laughter, so expect those to be a large part of whag you read here. I am hoping to just enjoy sharing my thoughts with the world and continuing to be the best me that I can be!

What can you expect to see here in the future?

I will be mainly doing reviews of new products that I am experimenting with. I get the ipsy bag monthly, so you can certainly expect to see reviews of those products. I will also be posting various make-up tips, tricks and tutorials. I am, as I've said above, always learning new things so I will hopefully be able to share all of that with you! I hope to have my first post up soon! Thanks for reading, peace & love - Kayla ☆

3 comments:

  1. Love your intro. Looking forward to seeing more and those Ipsy bag reviews!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the follow on Bloglovin! I've followed you back. If I can help with anything, just holler! Are you on Twitter or Instagram?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I will be making those accounts later today, I will send you a link with them when they are up!

      Delete