Friday, January 24, 2014

Top 10 "Must-have-in-my-bag"!



Happy Friday! Today I am bringing you a little sneak peak inside my bag - my daily must haves! These are the things that I always keep inside my purse in case of a beauty emergency or things I may need to reach for on a regular basis in my bag:


1. Galaxy note 8.0 tablet: I got this tablet for Christmas this year and it is a great accessory for any student, blogger, or business person.  It has a stylus and I can easily take notes for class or ideas on it.  I have this with my every day and use it for everything!


2. Matrix Biolage nourishing hand cream: I have this in the small 1 oz tube and it cost my about 4.99; this hand cream is AMAZING! A small amount goes a long way - I find myself constantly reaching for this during the winter months.


3. Bath & body works hand sanitizer: you can get these hand sanitizers in almost any scent very inexpensive at bath & body works - this is certainly a must-have during the winter flu season! Another huge plus with the bath & body works hand sanitizer is the fact that it doesn't dry your hands (though I keep my matrix hand cream close by anyway!)


4. Revlon just bitten kissable lip stain: if you've read my previous review (see it here!) you understand why - my go to is the color smitten!


5. EOS lip balm in sweet mint: I. LOVE. THIS. LIP BALM.  I know everyone has been saying that, but really, I do. It's a great way to freshen up your lip color in the middle of the day when it starts to dry out a bit (especially in these cold winter months brrr!)


6. Agadir argan oil spritz styling finishing spray: This is the perfect on the go spray - I use this when I am finding my hair is struggling to stay tamed and I just need a little bit of hold & shine...it is flexible, it smells good, and it only takes a small amount to get my hair back in check! 


7. Hair ties & bobby pins: I NEED to have hair ties & bobby pins in my emergency kit; I LOVE these hair ties from goody that have little gold beads on them for interest (they are designed to be worn as a bracelet as well).  I am constantly either needing to pin my bangs out of my face for work or throw my hair up to get things done! Tip: keep your bobby pins in an empty tic tac container to keep them tidy!


8.  Fekkai Brillian glossing styling creme: this was a recent addition to my daily must haves...and it is INCREDIBLE! A small amount of this creme goes a long way in laying down the fly aways, revitalizing my curls, and adding brilliant shine to my hair! You never know when you might need to just spruce up your hair in the middle of the day!


9. Beyonce heat rush sparkling body mist: every woman should have some kind of body spray in her bag (along with some deodorant) to freshen up on the go if needed.  I like the slight shimmer this body spray gives...it reminds me so much of summer which is welcomed during these freezing temperatures.


10. Secret outlast deodorant in sport fresh: I think deodorant is one of the more underrated items to have in your bag! Just a travel size of deodorant can do wonders - whether it's because you were rushed and forgot it in the morning (whoops!), you have an unexpected meeting/ date, or your just need to freshen up on a summer day every woman should have some with her!



I hope you all have a wonderful weekend 
& comment below with your bag must haves!

7 comments:

  1. I am basically keeping my phone, deodorant and lib balm in my bag. I love the oes lip balm :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love it! & aren't those balms just awesome? They all smell amazing!!

      Delete
  2. I always have lip balm, a few glosses/lipsticks,hand cream, hand sanitizer, gum and of course my blackberry...I always need to stay connected!

    Keisha xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Keisha we have so much in common! & staying connected is so important in this day and age! thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. hello,ermm where did you buy the heat bodymist from

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually just got it from my local CVS...if you don't have a CVS near you then you can also find it here: http://www.cvs.com/shop/product-detail/Beyonce-Heat-Rush-Body-Mist?skuId=889621

      Delete
  4. I love reading your blog so I nominated you for a Liebster Award! Keep up the good work and check out my blog for the details, I've linked your blog there.
    beautybloggerconnecticut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete