Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Review: Revlon Just Bitten Kissable lip balm stains!

Some of my favorite shades of 2013!

  • Left to right:
    • Precious - this color is a super light pinky nude, this is definitely not an everyday look for me; it takes a certain eyeshadow color combination and contour to pull it off, but when it works, it works really well!
    • Smitten - this is by far my most used color of all time, it works with almost all my daily looks, it meshes with my wardrobe well, it is just simple, girlie, and perfect for this girl.
    • Crush - this color is a bit more sultry, it is perfect with a neutral eye and cheek. When you are trying to achieve a more sultry look, this could be the shade to use
    • Rendezvous - while this color may appear orange to the eye, on the lip it takes on a much more coral shade and it really works well with the right outfit!

4 comments:

  1. Those are lovely lip colors!!! Thanks for stopping by my blog and following me on bloglovin!! I've followed you back on there and google+ too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really big part of me wants to try these, but I know this is going to be one of those products that once I try one I will desperately want them all, and become a lip balm hoarder :x. They are such beautiful colours and I just love the orange one, even though I don't know if I would ever wear it out. Thanks for the post, they look amazing!

    -Shelby
    http://bittersweetshelby.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ughhh they are so addicting - it really is a problem for me haha! I just love how easy they are to wear, so similar to wearing lip balm yet so vibrant, would it help if I took an actual photo of each shade on my lips in true light so you could see the wearability? Just looking for how I can improve it for you ladies!

      Delete
  3. Hey Kayla...these are really pretty lip colours. And you're right about the orange shade, I thought it was gonna be really bright! But it is actually a pretty muted coral and it really looks pretty on your lips. I wish these stains were available here as I am dying to try them!

    Keisha xo

    ReplyDelete