Sunday, January 26, 2014

Sunday antiquing!

Happy Sunday ladies! Today I just could not stay in the house! I worked a short shift in the morning and then when I got home I convinced my partner in crime to go on an adventure with me! We went to an awesome (and huge) antique center in downtown New London, CT - this place is GIGANTIC.  

I am always fascinated with antiques - I get that from my parents.  I just am so curious to understand how an item gets to that point of sitting in a musty antiques building waiting for the next person to add to its story.  This awesome camera - while being beaten down an broken - still gives off such an awesome vibe when you're standing there admiring it.  I didn't have any worthwhile purpose to purchase it so I left it for someone to purchase who could really use it.  I did, however, have some awesome scores! A few of my favorites of the day:

Coach wallet - 10 dollars

Tea pot - 5 dollars

Cat mug - 1 dollar


While not all of these items are considered antique by any means, they are perfect for my quirky collection of mugs and teapots.  The coach wallet was just a steal!  Hope you all have a great week - be on the look out for a review soon! 

2 comments:

  1. I nominated you for the Liebster award! :) Check out my last blog post for your questions! Enjoy xx

    www.beautyypie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stay warm lovely! We are experiencing cold weather for the south (Georgia), but not like you are!

    ReplyDelete