Friday, January 17, 2014

Things I'm loving today!

As I sit here in my old man sweater, drinking the most amazing tea (ob-sessed, it's really a problem how much I love tea), I am just amazed at the support that I am receiving from you all! I just want to say huge thank you to those who have started following my blog!

Anyhoo, on to things that I am loving today! Number 1, obviously is this freakin' TEA! I just cannot get enough.  It is the cinnamon vanilla healthy skin tea by Yogi.  I bought it just at my local grocery store, but it is so amazing. It is a lighter tea, but the aroma is just perfect and it is so comforting after a long day!

Number 2 -  NYX stay matte lip cream - seen in above photo - this stuff ROCKS. It is literally amazing, I ate with it on, I drank with it on (tea, of course), I worked all day, and it STILL was there when I was done. What? for that price, I'll take it in every color, thanks!

Number 3 - Dailylook.com

I had placed my first order with dailylook.com a few weeks ago - they were having a sale that all the sale items were an additional 50% off.  They had some really adorable jewelry that I purchased (pictured left here), and I was really thrilled with the quality of it when it came in.  The packaging looked nice, and the jewelry seems sturdy.


The other awesome thing I got 50% off was this fabulous bag - It's big enough to hold my tablet and a few books for school, but still comfortable and cute enough to be carried around frequently. Plus this color! I'm a lover of pastels, they get me every time.  I highly recommend dailylook.com - they shipped fast, they were easy, and everything is of fabulous quality which I'm super thrilled with for the price! 

I hope you all had a fabulous day, and feel free to comment below with what you're loving today! I'm always looking for something unique & special to add to my collection! 

1 comment:

  1. Great lipstick shade...so pretty on you. At the moment I am loving my steaming hot cup of coffee, it soo cold outside, and my fluffy slippers :)
    Have a fab day
    Xo

    ReplyDelete