Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Review: Revlon Photoready Bronzer in Bronzed & Chic

Swatch: darkest to lightest shades from left to right


Okay, I used this as part of my tutorial for my "5 minute face" and I have continuously been going back to this bronzer for a variety of looks.  they are matte shades, and there are four different shades to choose from.  I consistently go back to the darkest shade for contouring and I will swirl my kabuki in the entire palette to get a warm glow all over my face. Definitely a versatile product to have in the arsenal! Peace & love - Kayla 

4 comments:

  1. Sweetie, is there any way you could photograph the swatches in better light? Would give visitors a better idea of the true colors. I am new too, so giving you advice I was given when I first started. xo Karen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely Karen! I will get them in true light when the sun comes up here - I appreciate all the advice I can get haha! Thank you!

      Delete
  2. I wonder how this would look for a person who is very very pale? Usually bronzers look muddy but I think if you just took maybe one of the lightest shades and tried it. I think I will stick to my tip of 2 shades darker of pressed powder but it looks intriguing.

    -Shelby
    http://bittersweetshelby.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. truthfully, I am very pale this time of year too, with a very light hand this bronzer could be great! I am always going for that darkest shade to contour, and even then it is subtle, just enough to make the cheek bones pop!

      Delete